From £300 ex VAT for single user!
- Each Subcontract may have any number of Orders. Each Order may have Valuations, Retentions, Discounts and Retention-releases added at any time.
- Subcontracts can belong to any one of 10 contract-type groups, eg. Lump-sum or Day-works etc.
- Valuations may be entered by knowing the 'totals-to-date' for the Order. Pre-set retention and discount percentages may be automatically calculated and deducted.
- Payment of a self-billing invoice will only be allowed in the Maxton Purchase Ledger when the valuation has been cleared for payment in the Subcontracts Ledger.
- On-screen enquiry for all Order details including valuation-to-date, agreed contract sum, retention-to-date, net retention, discount-to-date and net outstanding. The enquiry screen also shows each valuation, its date, value, retention, if its invoiced, if its paid, its paid date, the discount, the analysis code and the amount of vat.
- Printed statements of Subcontract Status showing details for each Order in the Subcontract with the facility to mark outstanding or overdue items.
- Aged creditor’s report. User may select the time period, subcontract type, job-code, grouped by subcontract or by job etc.
- Self-billing invoice creation and printing with many options on plain or pre-printed paper. Includes automatic numbering, descriptions and discount. Copies may be printed at any time.
- Management reports including: work-in progress, detailed analysis report, subcontract breakdown report, retention analysis etc.
- Automatic posting of Valuations/Costs to Job-costing, (when integrated with Maxton Job-costing).
- Built-in self-audit and status report on file consistency. Automatic data-recovery in the event of hardware failure or power failure.
- Purchase analysis by Subcontract, Order, Supplier and 'user defined' categories.
- Optional memo-lines for each Order as well as all the normal contact details.
- All Order transaction details may be viewed, modified, printed and or deleted up to the point when the Purchase Ledger is up-dated with the Invoice and/or Payment posting. Modifications to Valuations will produce automatic 'adjustment postings' in the Maxton Job-costing module.
- Options for Networking, Multi-company and Multi-user.
- Optional integration with Maxton Purchase Ledger, Job-Costing and General Ledger. Many other 'custom' links are available
There are too many features and options to list here. Please contact us if any feature that you are interested in is not listed above.
Click here for more pricing options.