From £50 ex VAT for single user!
- Instant production of Cash Sale/Credit Invoices from a simplified screen environment requiring minimal user input thus reducing potential operator error and increasing check-out speeds.
- Minimal amount of information required when producing an invoice, ie Customer Number, Item Reference and Quantity required. Customer may be chosen from list or by searching on 'part-name'.
- On-screen compilation and view of invoice with options to review, modify and cancel before completing the transaction.
- Auto-calculation of line totals, invoice sub-total, VAT and Total Invoice amount.
- Invoice creation and printing with many options on plain or pre-printed paper. Includes automatic numbering, discounts, descriptions and settlement discount.
- Flexible pricing procedure comprising 6 different price/discount scales per stock item, manual price override and line discount facility.
- Immediate update of Stock, Cash-book and Sales Ledger Accounts including normal postings to General (Nominal) Ledger (must be part of an integrated system).
- Facility to print 'Pro-Forma' invoices, Delivery notes and Quotations.
- Optional delivery address 'look-up' facility.
- Built-in self-audit and status report on file consistency. Automatic data-recovery in the event of hardware failure or power failure.
- Optional warning for Customers exceeding predetermined Credit Limit.
- Full or filtered audit-trail listings can be printed at any time with invoice number audit.
- Options for Networking, Multi-company, Multi-currency and Multi-user.
- Optional integration with Stock Control, Job-Costing, Sales Order processing and General Ledger. Many other 'custom' links are available.
There are too many features and options to list here. Please contact us if any feature that you are interested in is not listed above.
System Design Philosophy.
The Maxton 'Point-of-Sale Invoicing' software is designed to allow a normal PC to be used as an economical alternative to the dedicated till. It includes a sales day-book and cash book and various other history files and transaction archives. All invoices, credits, receipts, discounts and cash-sales are entered straight into their respective day-books where they show immediately on the customers accounts and in Stock Control etc.
Many different methods of setting up customer discounts and quantity discounts are available. This flexibility extends to delivery addresses and also the lay-out of the display for operator input.
The Maxton Book-keeping modules are designed to work together in an integrated fashion to provide a complete management system.
For most businesses there are no practical limits or restrictions on the number of transactions. The 'Point-of-sale' system must be used in conjunction with Maxton Sales Ledger (see the page on 'sales ledger' for more information). The standard system allows up to 50 lines on one invoice and up to 12 nominal code headings on one cash receipt or cash sale.
The current Version is designed to run on all Windows versions.
Click here for more pricing options.